I looking at the colour designs. I am still unsure which to go for. So I put it on Facebook to see what people think.
- Emily Roberts I like the last two a lot, particularly the one without lines :)
- Benwyn Windsor-Grovington I like 2 & 4, I worry without lines it fades into this colour background but it looks good without them on another colour... this is a porly constructed sentence
- Osamah Ahmed Al-Rasbi I like last one as well, I think it wins the vote. Are you doing this in flash? this looks like flash production !
- Sinead Sin Oram I agree with Ben though 2 seems boldest I like 4 the most visually. Is Roberta's hair going to be grey?
- Robert Morgan I would brightern her hair and 4 is my fav.
- Jason Wilks i like both 2 and 4.... it depends which kind of backgrounds youre pairing them with. if they'll be plain and clean like above i would say go for 2, but if you are going for backgrounds similar to the design work on your blog then 4 works best.
- Gemma 'Gem-gem' Roberts The fourth is the best so far, the coloured lines make it look less like Dexter's Lab! :P (and coloured lines are awesome) the only thing I don't like is the green on Roberta, it doesn't go very well with the blues/purples. Personally I would change it to a dark teal, purple or orange. And I think Roberta's hair should be a brighter purple and less grey!
I can see what you're doing with the first one, but the green again is clashing. Maybe if the yellow was lighter too? The one with no lines is cool but the tones are far too similar to the background yellow to be a clear silhouette.
I think 1 and 4 are the best ones to suit your style, (just change the green on both) and I'd also like to see some colour variations on the 1st example with different backgrounds etc? I think it could be really exciting to bring back that style but you'll need to show lots of examples! Otherwise go for 4. :)
- Sophie Lewis i like 2 and 4, maybe 4 slightly more but i prefer it without the transparency on the glasses if that makes sense?
- Jessica Kate Leslau I RUV THEM. Don't like Roberta's yellow sleeves - she looks like she's got hairy arms lol! Other than that - I like the last two on the right the best. Amelina looks great with the brown outline or with no outline. I prefer Roberta with the coloured lines but her features are somewhate lost on the one of her with no lines.